Pages

Sunday, 20 May 2012

Oatmeal and Fruits





For Baby and Toddlers:

Ingredients:

Instant oats - quarter cup

water - half cup

cooked mixed fruits -Quarter cup

or fruit cocktail in heavy syrup

sugar - 1/2 tsp


Steps to Follow:Mix oats and water, bring to boil, reduce heat, stir for two minutes.

Peel and dice the fruits ,add little water and cook in low flame. Remove and allow to cool and then mash with the (potato)masher.

Remove the oats from stove and mix it with mashed fruits and again mash until smooth. Add sugar to taste, mix well .

Oatmeal and fruits is ready to serve.

Spoon into a small serving bowl and feed the baby immediately.


Please check the following Baby foods.




6 comments:

Priya said...

Healthy and yummy baby food.

Spice up the Curry said...

really very healthy food.

Jillian said...

Hi,

I have a quick question about your blog, do you think you could email me?

Jillian

Alina said...

Seems to be very healthy n yummy. let me try it for my son.
BTW, we were in Abu Dhabi for a week (last week, my hubby had a meeting with a Ministry). OMG!!! its sooooo hotttt. I didn't come out of the villa in the day time!

schmetterlingwords said...

Oatmeal is my all time favorite... with fruits - just yummy.... Thank you Asiya for linking this with Healthy Morsels - Baby and Toddler foods :)

Reshmi Ahmed said...

Definitely a must try Asiya. Inshallah shall let u know how my little one liked it :)